Monday, March 26, 2012

My B, B & B day...blue skies, butterflies and bunnies!

 Sharing my day in pictures...my beautiful ,blue skies, butterflies and bunnies day! Beauty surrounds us all of the time. All I can say is that, I thanked God often today for such a wonderful day! And I wanted to share it with anyone that loves the outdoor and spring! I do not think that there is anyone that loves it anymore than I do!!!  I simply wish that spring blossoms lasted longer...FOREVER!



White dogwood with a gorgeous blue sky backdrop and a touch of redbud!
 


Wild azalea bushes are spectacular
 

A lovely swallowtail butterfly on a wild azalea.


This wild azalea was above my head and I'm 5' 9" so I grabbed
 an underneath shot of this beautiful swallowtail.
  
Snuggly!

Oh how sweet, warm and precious this little baby is!

I think that I counted three little Easter bunnies all snuggled up in this cozy den/nest. 
I didn't want to disturb them too much.  I will be visiting them again to make sure they stay safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment