Thursday, April 24, 2014

Flower Shopping With UC/Beckley Employee Bob Smith Turned Into Farm Fun

It is sort of like driving "Miss Daisy" for Bob Smith, I imagine. The staff is so good to me. All I have to do is call and the UC/Beckley staff are always great to help me. They have even driven me when there is someplace that I need to go that is new to me and I need to accomplish something for the University. This time is was a place way out in the country that has a number of greenhouses. We were both in need of flowers for campus and researching the greenhouses for possible renovation of an old greenhouse left behind by MSU. I noticed some farm animals on my first visit to this location and when the woman running the greenhouse offered to show me her animals, I was excited. Needless to say I had a blast! Flowers and animals in one place! I was in HEAVEN...Almost heaven West Virginia, wild and wonderful!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment