Friday, March 15, 2013

Dreams Can Come True





I think that dreams can come true especially in the garden and in art. What better place to be on your hands and knees and be close to our creator? Being in my own garden or seeing and visiting other gardens while traveling inspires me to dream about making beautiful places, spaces and to create art. For those of us that have been fortunate enough to grow up with many of our days spent outdoors, rainy days reading books like” The Tale of Peter Rabbit”, “The Chronicles of Narnia”, a visit to the movie theater to see a Disney movie or better yet to experience a visit to a Disney theme park are great sources of inspiration! I think that I was inspired by these experiences as a child and my grown-up dreams and desires are deeply rooted in those stories, experiences and visions of those days gone by.  And the creations that come to my mind from experiences can be both a blessing and a curse; however, I am always in search of a blessing!  And they are all around each of us.  And I'm always ready for spring or warmer places!



 
 
 
Follow Me on Pinterest
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment