Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sewanee's Little Red Fox

I had run head on into a fox early in the summer at the lake behind our home but I didn't get a good photograph then. It was frightened and moved very quickly. This evening this young little fox was alarmingly calm to have me so close. My radar was on high alert for fear of something not being exactly right but I was equally excited to get some shots. In my excitement and haste to photograph this little red fox I dropped my glasses in the car (the story of my life! Ugh...) and could not see my camera setting. So, these were the best that I could do under the circumstances. I ran into this little fox again as I headed home around 10:00 PM. I am hopeful that we will have another safe encounter where I will get some clearer shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment